Unprotected concrete decks exposed to rainfall, freeze-thaw, carbonation and deicing salts will deteriorate. “Passive” protection will be destroyed possibly causing corrosion, spalls, cracks and leaks. The products we use offer a full range of elastomeric, crack-bridging, waterproofing solutions to protect concrete and plywood decks exposed to Heavy or light vehicular and pedestrian traffic. We also offer a large range of top coats in clear, standard and custom colors.
- Single component system
- Two component system
- Elastomeric & flexible
- Seamless & fully bonded
- Abrasion & chemical resistant
- Surface applied & sustainable
- Embedded aggregate
- Ease of application, no pot life restrictions
- Low odor and fast turnaround
- Excellent crack bridging even at low temperatures
- Eliminates lateral water migration
- Handles vehicle traffic & fluids including deicing salts
- Easily applied and renewed
- Slip resistant
WHERE TO USE – Multi-story parking garages; parking decks and ramps; foot bridges and walkways; mechanical rooms, stadiums and arenas; plaza and rooftop decks; balconies.