We over a variety of waterproof expansion joint systems with impact absorbing elastomeric concrete that bonds a heavy-duty aluminum frame with a bolt-down flange directly to the concrete deck. The protective slide plate cover is available in various metal types and thickness. A fabric reinforced rubber gutter provides secondary containment.
- Continuous locking, secured rubber seal
- Secondary rubber gutter
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame
- Hard, elastic, abrasion resistant
- Exceptionally durable
- ADA compliant slide plate cover
- Fire Barriers available
- Added waterproofing protection
- Integral with the concrete deck
- Flexes with deck loads
- Pedestrian friendly walking surface
- 2-4 hour fire protection ratings
Horizontal With or Without Blockouts
WHERE TO USE – Traffic bearing expansion joints in plaza decks, parking structures and Open-air structures exposed to extreme weather
WHERE TO USE – Traffic bearing expansion joints for parking structures with shallow concrete decks, stadiums and other open-air structures requiring seismic movement and heavy duty low profile loading bearing designs.
- Conforms to irregular openings
- 3-sided bonding on each side of seal
- Extra thick to eliminate punctures
- Watertight, dust-proof and soundproof
- Resistant to UV, ozone, acid rain, wind driven rain and extreme temperatures
- 50% movement capability
- Wide range of colors
WHERE TO USE – Used to seal vertical expansion joints that measure 1” or larger. Watertight seal in brick, block, concrete, EFIC, window-walls, metal panels etc.
WHERE TO USE – Fire resistive sealing system designed for sealing expansion joint openings in buildings, stadiums, parking structures and other structures exposed to exterior weather conditions.