- Project: Soulard Market Apartments
- Service: True Historic Restorations, Masonry Restoration
- Location: S 8th Street, St. Louis, MO 63104
- General Contractor: E.M. Harris Construction Co.
- Start Date: October 2004
- Completion Date: December 2005
- Detailed Scope:
Restoration cleaning of the exterior facade, extensive tuckpointing of the brick, stone restoration and rebuilding, extensive brick reconstruction, repairs of the damaged, bowed walls and the creating of new openings through the masonry walls.
- Summary of Job Performance:
The project was a challenge due to some structural integrity of the building and the tight scheduling the general contractor had to maintain.
E.M. Harris Construction Co. selected Superior Waterproofing & Restoration Co., Inc. due to their professionalism, knowledge in masonry restoration and the project demanded a large force of quality craftsmen that Superior Waterproofing could offer.
Special thanks to Phil Krull & E.M. Harris Construction Co.