- Project: SITEMAN CANCER CENTER
- Service: Air Barrier Systems
- Location: South County, MO
- General Contractor: Paric Corporation
- Start Date: April 2012
- Completion Date: July 2012
- Scope: Air Barrier Installation
- Detailed Scope:
- Installation of modified bituminous sheet air barrier
- Caulk sheathing prior to application
- Patching of barrier prior to masonry installation
- Summary of Job Performance:
The application of the CCW 705 Self-Adhering Sheet Air & Vapor Barrier membrane at the sheathing substrate of the cavity wall construction per ABAA (Air Barrier Association of America) standards.
CCW-705 is designed to function as a complete air, water, vapor barrier in above grade applications.