- Project: Park East Towers Condominiums
- Service: High Performance Coating, Waterproofing
- Location: 4909 Laclede Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63108
- General Contractor: Opus NWR Development
- Start Date: 2006
- Completion Date: 2007
- Detailed Scope:
- Application of Tremco traffic grade urethane waterproof coatings to parking garage slab structures.
- The waterproofing application of all planters and pools located on the project.
- The installation of a pedestrian grade urethane waterproof coating to exposed balconies and the amenities deck surrounding community pool area.
- The application of a high build terrace waterproofing system with components including 215 mils of waterproof membrane, 3 inches of insulation, drainage composite, and an adjustable paver system.
- Summary of Job Performance:
A waterproof garage deck that will prolong the life of the parking garage and provide water tight areas that are to be occupied beneath the concrete slabs.
A water tight terrace over occupied living space that can withstand high levels of pedestrian traffic, extreme weather conditions, provide access for future maintenance, and offer the owner a aesthetically pleasing finished surface.
The waterproofing of the various balconies and pool terrace offers a slip resistant aesthetically pleasing substrate and prolongs the life of the concrete slab that will be subjected to the harsh conditions associated with changing seasons and climates.
The waterproofing of the structural pool basins will provide a secondary waterproofing layer to these areas adding additional water tight insurance to the occupied spaces below shall the primary pool systems ever fail or degrade over time.