- Project: Webster University – Webster Hall: Foundation Waterproofing
- Service: Masonry Restoration
- Location: Webster Hall
- General Contractor: Superior Waterproofing & Restoration Co., Inc.
- Start Date: November 2005
- Completion Date: December 2005
- Scope: Foundation Waterproofing
- Detailed Scope:
- Excavate and remove waste
- Prep & machine apply silica fume mortar
- Membrane waterproofing
- Drainage and back fill
- Summary of Job Performance:
Ongoing water intrusion and damage to interior.
Upon completion water intrusion had completely been eliminated.
Thanks to Webster University Gil Morales for working on a corrective plan with Superior to correct a long history of deterioration.
Superior thanks Tom Schneider and Daren Routh for a very disciplined effort to finish a project in a short timeframe.
Superior would also like to thank Tramar Excavating for a very professional and cooperative effort.