- Project: Washington University – Wilson Hall: Exterior Masonry Restoration
- Service: Masonry Restoration
- Location: Wilson Hall
- General Contractor: Volk Construction
- Start Date: November 2005
- Completion Date: November 2006
- Scope: Exterior Masonry Restoration
- Detailed Scope:
- Removed vines and chemical cleaned
- Tuckpointed rubble and limestone
- Limestone repairs to window surrounds
- Caulking and Sealing
- Summary of Job Performance:
Thanks to Washington University’s ongoing commitment to keeping St. Louis one of the most beautiful campuses in the world.
Thanks to Volk Construction and Project Manager Scott Rakonik for an extremely well managed project.
Superior Waterproofing thanks Mark Olson and crew for superb workmanship and keeping project within deadlines.