- Project: Saint Louis University – O’Neil Hall: Limestone Entry Restoration
- Service: Masonry Restoration
- Location: O'Neil Hall
- General Contractor: Superior Waterproofing
- Start Date: March, 2006
- Completion Date: September 2006
- Scope: Limestone Entry
- Detailed Scope:
- Chemical cleaning
- Stone strengthening
- 100% tuckpointing
- Restoration mortar repairs
- Joint sealants
- Clear Penetrating Sealer
- Summary of Job Performance:
Stone was severely deteriorated from age, weather and salt permeation. Removed loose & damaged stone, strengthened & repaired with Jahn restoration motar.
Thanks to Saint Louis University's Jeff Hovey for allowing Superior Waterproofing & Restoration Co., Inc. to complete this project to the highest standards.
Superior Waterproofing would also like to thank Tom Schneider, Gene Ellis, Bob Muich and Greg Muich for their commitment to excellence.