- Project: Nestle Purina Tower
- Service: Concrete Restoration
- Location: St. Louis MO
- General Contractor: Landco Construction
- Start Date: August 2005
- Completion Date: On-going
- Scope: Total concrete restoration to the top floor exterior.
- Detailed Scope:
To build scaffolding from the inside out thru the windows to access the repair areas.
Complete removal of all failed concrete finishes to sound substrate.
Replacement of all failed reinforcing steel.
Installation of Anodes to correct corrosion of steel.
Forming and pumping of new specialty mix concrete to restore concrete finishes both structurally and esthetically.
All work performed in the evening hours so as to minimize disruption to the occupants.
- Summary of Job Performance:
Thank you to Nestle for their confidence in Superior Waterproofing. Special thanks to Ron Landolt of Landco Construction and his staff.
Superior credits Bob Muich and Thomas Schneider of Superior Waterproofing as project superintendents.