- Project: Louderman Lofts
- Service: Masonry Restoration, Concrete Restoration
- Location: 317 North 11th Street, St. Louis, MO
- General Contractor: HBD Contracting
- Start Date: November 2002
- Completion Date: October 2003
- Scope: Masonry Restoration and Waterproofing Repairs
- Detailed Scope:
- Chemical clean – north and west
- Terra Cotta caulking and tuckpointing
- Summary of Job Performance:
The cleaning of the exterior brick totally changed the appearance of this building, along with the caulking and tuckpointing to ensure a watertight facade.
Thanks to site foreman, Charlie Morgan Jr., from Superior who showed his ability to rig a high-rise and work in a very highly traveled downtown location.